Excellence Delivered (ExD) is leading implementation and educational partner of SAP in Pakistan. On implementation side, ExD has done reasonably well by implementing SAP in Punjab Agriculture, Naubahar Bottling Company in Gujranwala and our ongoing projects include Banu Mukhtar, CSH Pharma Group, LUMS University and Punjab Beverages. On Education side we offer E-Learning in our state of the art facility in Lahore, E-Learning training is interactive and structured pattern of training offered directly from SAP.
The duration of the course is five months, you have access to lectures in audio/video pattern at (www.saponeworld.com), lectures comprise of main courses and basic courses in the module you register in. At the start of every lesson there is pre-assessment which is quiz-type questionnaire so you can check your existing knowledge level regarding the topic you plan to study, after completing the lesson which is theoretical/business process oriented you would get post assessment quiz which will test you over what you studied. In order to learn how to practically implement/configure the functionality/business process you studied, you will have simulation mode demonstration at the end of every lesson and also get access to SAP live server called “Citrix” in which you can perform scenario based exercises which comes with step by step solutions at the end of every lesson in your manual.
SAP is suitable for professionals with diverse background which include but not limited to ACCA/CA/MBA/MCS/BBA/BCS/B.COM/M.COM etc. For students with ACCA background we would like to update you that we recently became ACCA Gold partner, when an ACCA student enrolled in SAP training we would issue you experience letter counting ACCA experience as well. In SAP career, after certification, your career ladder depends on how many project life cycle (project experience) does one have. We are proud to say that being awarded “fastest growing” implementation partner from SAP, we have so far highest number of SAP projects in Pakistan and have launched internship program for our students ( for details please contact us). SAP is segregated into different Business domains or Modules.
Why Join ExD Academy:
1: Our primary reason of launching E-learning was to develop a nursery in which our existing students can be our future consultants. We believe in “long term partnership” not limited to the duration of training only.
2: Only one in Pakistan to provide Internship/MTO program. Practical project experience is of great essence in SAP career and we can help you in achieving that by deploying students on our ongoing projects.
3: ACCA Gold member, majority of our students come from ACCA background, now when they enroll their ACCA experience will count together with SAP training and even project .
Why SAP :
1. SAP ERP is rated #1 by leading analysts for functional completeness
2. Global presence, implemented in more than 100,000 companies in over 120 different countries. Due to vast global presence, certified consultants have high job security
3. Trusted software which is commanding market since almost 40 years, it helps organizations and their employees work more efficiently and use business insight to run better and stay ahead of the competition.
4. In order to meet increased demand for SAP services attributed to proven, robust SAP system, about 60,000 certified consultants are required globally.
5. Implemented by renowned companies like fortune 100 & fortune 500 6. SAP consultants are the most sought after consultants in the world.
7. SAP certified candidates command a 20% salary advantage than others in the market.
How ExD E-Academy is Structured
How ExD E-Academy is Structured:
SAP Associate Application Consultant training is provided, mode of E-learning is based on CBT (Computer Based Training), this pattern of training has several advantages compare to conventional Instructor Led (ILT):
- 1: We have flexible timings; academy is opened from 9 AM to 9 PM Monday to Friday and on Saturdays 9 AM to 2 PM.
- 2: Students can register anytime; this training is not batch dependent, upon registering students would get SAP login details in about five working days.
- 3: Students would have ample time of five months to complete their course; Instructor Led (ILT) is only for 21 days.
- 4: Training is very interactive comprising of pre & post assessments, simulations, audio/video lectures, support help in the form of “Ask the Expert” in which you can communicate with SAP trainer through email, chatting, and video conferencing. At ExD we value you, and want to establish a long term partnership thus students are guided and groomed on occasional basis. If need arises one of our consultant can provide mentorship.
- 5: Guaranteed internship/management trainee officer program, if a student score 80% marks in SAP certification exam, they would be deployed on one of our ongoing projects. This by far would be most beneficial for students as in this career after certification career ladder depends on number of project experience they have.
- 6: State-of-the-art lab with brand new computers and user friendly environment to have peaceful learning atmosphere.
The right and structured SAP training is good investment. It not only enhances person knowledge but also become value addition for company where SAP is about to be implemented. Students may come from diverse background like business or IT, by enrolling in E-Academy it would train you on required business processes in your module and how to implement, create, and configure them in SAP. Also to be categorized as good SAP consultant, it’s imperative to have good communication skills.Good communication skills are essential as consultants have to understand client requirements and then transfer their knowledge of SAP to users who are totally new to SAP system.
Keeping in view these requirements which are crucial for our students to succeed in practical environment, ExD has launched internship program. During internship, students would be deployed on live SAP project along with our senior consultant who will act like their mentor as well. Getting deployed on live SAP project would build your communication skills and get you acquainted with how to gather client requirements and work under stiff project deadlines. After certification, students have the option to work for companies who have already implemented SAP or about to implement it. We suggest our students to work for a consulting firm in initial stage of their career and then go work as an “End User” in company already running SAP. By working for consulting firm, students or certified consultant as we can refer you are equipped with cross industrial domain knowledge.
SAP Certification And Its Types
SAP certification declares publicly that you are equipped with superior solution expertise and have been trained to use it to give your clients a powerful competitive advantage. In addition, when you receive SAP Certification, you join a distinguished community of experts and gain an externally recognized mark of excellence that helps you differentiate yourself in a crowded marketplace. Today more than 140,000 consultants and users are recognized around the world as part of this exclusive community including more than 80% of SAP’s own consultants. All are experts in their fields and can execute their tasks with confidence and skill. We conduct certification exam on routine basis like once a month and hold one of highest examination success rate with percentile nearing 80%.
SAP distinguishes three types of certifications:
1. SAP Certified Master - requires demonstrated expertise regarding specific aspects of SAP software functionality and technology, as well as the ability to drive innovation and solution optimization that meet an organization’s technical and business requirements.
2. SAP Certified Professional - requires proven project experience, business process knowledge, and a more detailed understanding of SAP solutions.
3. SAP Certified Associate- requires fundamental knowledge of SAP solutions and the successful acquisition of broad proficiency. To begin with SAP Associate level is given.
Type of Academies
Type of Academies:
1: Get access to lectures especially designed and reviewed directly from SAP, this eliminate the doubt whether course contents are updated or not. Lectures and manuals are prepared especially for students so they can pass certification exam and become competent enough to implement or run SAP in a company.
2: Self pace learning, this option is by far the most convenient and useful option of E-learning, training material of each SAP module comprise of averaging 3,000 pages, you have the option of comprehending this material over the span of five months at your own pace.
3: “Ask the Expert” help, support help is provided directly from SAP, in this option if student have any question (S) they can get in touch with SAP trainers through email, chatting and video conferencing in which trainer would share your screen. This pattern of support is very responsive and prompt, as a courtesy since we highly value our students we can ask one of our consultants to help you out.
4: Cost effective, it is about half the price of ILT (instructor led, for details please contact us). • Standardized training made on same format all around the world.
SAP Customize training:
1: For clients who want to train their respective users at SAP system.
2: It can be customized according to client requirement, curriculum is taught as prescribed from SAP.
3: Taught by our experienced consultant who are certified and have sufficient industry experience.
4: Training mode comprises of instructor led training and to gain practical exposure each student would get access to SAP training server installed individually at their workstations.
5: Course duration is mostly one month but can be flexible according to client need.
6: After training in custom-led pattern, student is not eligible to appear in certification exam. In order to appear in certification exam student should consider enrolling in our E-learning pattern.